Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Friday, April 11, 2014

My Ever After High wishlist!

So, I made EAH wishlist. Now, when I say wishlist, I mean it's more like a plan. I've had my AG and MH wishlists for a while, but I just couldn't get into the mood to do an EAH wishlist. Now, I was in the mood!
So, I'm now going to share my wishlist! Please know, I'm not trying to boast or do anything similar to that.

First, I would like to get Cerise, as she's been out for a while. Then, I would like to get getting fairest Maddie, and then C.A. Cupid.

Next, I would like  To get Cerise and Blondie together.

Then, I will purchase "character hauls" which is where I purchase 2 of a character.

So first, Legacy day and getting fairest Raven

Then the same with Briar

Then the same with Apple.

Next, and lastly, I would like to get the play sets. First Raven's dorm and then Apple's couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment