Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Sunday, April 27, 2014

My little pony in need of help!

I have this MLP pinkie pie in need of tlc. I don't know what treatments I need to do to restore her. She could also have some drastic condition. "pony cancer" or "pin dot." Please leave any suggestions in the comments. She is either g2 or g3. She has tinsel in her hair, and it's evident that the hair is supposed to be curly. My dog also chewed on her foot, and a bit on her head. Any advice would be helpful. I would like to save her, she's still in okay condition.

photos:


This is her hair. It has tinsel, and is very scragely. It is apparent that the hair is supposed to be curly.
I have not been able to find a product image on the internet. 

Here's her tail. It's okay, and doesn't need that much restoration.

Here you can see that her paw is chewed up by a dog. I think it could be re-sculpted with clay.

Here's a close up of her cutie mark, this might help identify which generation she is.



This is my final reach for help. I really hope someone can tell me what treatment I should do.



No comments:

Post a Comment