Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Thursday, April 10, 2014

I'm going to e-bay!

I have made the decision... I am going to e-bay and buy slo mo! He is NOWHERE!!! In my area, he's just not going to show up. Besides... he is now going for as low as $26! I plan to buy him soon as I get enough money. I feel so drained!

Here's what I want...

Emily mini doll

MH Frights Camera action honey swamp and black carpet lagoona

Plus...
MH
ghoul spirit line
dead tired wave 3 line

EAH... Each doll is Aprox. $21... I want/need 11 dolls, plus I just found out there's a new doll line Hat tastic coming out! I don't have the other play sets either. That's over $200. I know, it's a problem/

Don't even get me started on my AG wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment