Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Saturday, April 26, 2014

The fault in our stars review

So, I had been wanting to read Tfios for a while, but just didn't want ot buy it. I then came across a full audio book on youtube. So today, I had nowhere to go to and I listened to the audio book. It is a wonderful book.

So first, what this book's about. The Fault in our Stars is written by John Green ( he has a youtube channel with his brother, Hank Green called thevlogbrothers)
The book is about a girl named Hazel who has cancer and is pretty much in remission. She has to have an oxygen tank to help her breathe. The book basically follows her life. In the process, she falls in love with a boy named Augusts waters, and I'm going to stop talking now. ( or do you want the spoilers?)

I love the book!!! Just be warned, this book does have curse words. Now, usually I don't like hearing things with curse words. But, if you are mature about it, then you can handle it. Now, this book WILL make you cry. It doesn't matter whether you get emotional or not, you WILL cry. It will be a happy cry though. ( I can't tell you why you will cry, that would be a spoiler) The book is wonderful. The movie will be coming out June 6th ( bring tissues?) and I really want to see it. This book is a good sad book, not a sad sad book. I totally recommend you read ( or listen to) the book. This book will leave a lasting impression on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment