Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Venus from Monster High has gone Goth

Okay, so I say I <3 fashion Venus pictures from either comic con or toy fair, I can't remember which. Either way, I thought she was cool, but I didn't pay attention... now, I'm like what?
Let me tell you how I know that Venus has gone goth


  1. She has a black checkered print across her pink shaved side, like what? (ugh)
  2. She's got jagged bangs. The bangs were purposely cut in a jagged shape.
  3. She's got black highlights in the back of her hair. Black, seriously!?!?!?
  4. She comes with a safety pin earring
  5. Her vines and the boots that she comes wearing are both black
  6. This Venus now has a very Abbey- like expression.
  7. Her hair is so much shorter, and it looks gelled to!
That's my problem. I don't really like her that much. Cleo is okay, but looks a lot like oasis Cleo. I would post a picture, but I don't want to get in trouble with copyright, so you can just google "I heart fashion venus" or go and watch Nikki's review of the new I <3 fashion dolls on youtube. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment