Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Monster high checklists

There are a lot of Monster high checklists out there. Many different options for any MH fan. The one I like best is Monsterhighchecklist.com where you can print out checklists to! ( Just be sure to ask your parents for permission first, printer ink is expensive) There are others out there to, or you could make your own by using your computer. I find ti best if you find one checklist to rely on and stick to it. Valerie, the creator of Monsterhighchecklist.com has also created an everafterhighchecklist.com where you can view all of the ever after high dolls. There aren't printable EAH checklists yet, but I'm sure there will be soon. I also feel that checklists are great to give to family so they know which MH doll to get you for Birthdays, Christmas, etc.
I hope you guys are okay with a short post, I'm working on a bigger post for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment