Meet the family

This is the official blog for TAGCstudios, which can be found at youtube.com/user/theagcollector101

Friday, April 18, 2014

OMG, I ORDERED SLO MO!!!!!!

Okay, so about a week ago, I told you guys that I would be buying slo mo off e-bay. Well, I finally found a good deal, and ordered it!!!!! I am so excited, he will come in the box, and he was for a good price to! I can't wait for him to come, he should come in about a week or so! Although this does kind of mess up my plans, but I can easily fix that. Slo mo prices have dropped drastically, and if you look you can find him for as low as $25! ( Plus shipping of course) I made sure he had human hands, and I'm, pretty sure he does! It is going to be such an agonizing week, but I'm so happy! Just so you know, there are 2 versions of slo mo. There is one with clawd hands and one with human hands. Be sure to look at the pictures closely to determine what hands he has, it that matters to you. Overall... I can't wait! I know, I could have doll hunted for him. But knowing my area, he will never be here. In fact, I don't think I ever saw Scaris Duece in person.

I have many more interesting posts prepared!
See you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment